Konu yok

15 Mayıs 2009 Cum 16:13:02 EEST

Cc : jiangchunxuan at sohu.com,
J.Dunning-Davies at hull.ac.uk,
Diego Lucio Rapoport <diego.rapoport at gmail.com>

dateSun, May 31, 2009 at 10:30 AM
subjectJiang Chun-xuan has won the Telsio - Galilei Academy of Science =
2009
gold medal award

    Dear Tuncar Sahan,
=20
    I am one of Jiang's best friend and strongest supporter, I very much
appreciate the invitation to Jiang you indicated inviting give some
lectures/seminars
    at your university to understand his ideas.
=20
    I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that it has just
recently announced that Jiang Chun-xuan has won the Telsio - Galilei =
Academy
of=20
    Science 2009 gold medal award which he will soon receive at the =
awarding
ceremony to be held at the Hilton Croydon Hotel at 11:00am June 5, 2009.
=20
    Four reasons were stated by the Telsio - Galilei Academy of Science =
why
Jiang won this prestige award:
    http://www.telesio-galilei.com/awards2009.html
    -- Jiang Chun-Xuan for the developed of new number theoretic tools =
help in the solution of known fundamental problems in number theory.
    -- The fundamental motivation of Jiang to develop a number theory
different from the one with which most are familiar results from recent
claim that the =20
    Riemann Hypothesis, which lies at the foundations of all prime =
number
theories, is false, that all calculations done to improve it are false, =
and
that the  =20
    entire speculative theory done through it is false.=20
    -- Also, he has taken on board many of the mathematical ideas =
associated
with hadronic mathematics as proposed by Santilli. He has made=20
   contributions to iso-number theory which is developed as a result of
contact with Santilli.=20
   -- However, probably, his greatest achievement lies in proof of =
Fermat's
last theorem - something still to receive wide recognition.

   Note: Jiang accomplished his proof of Fermat's Last Theorem on Oct. =
25,
1991; announced and mailed over 600 copies of his proof to =
mathematicians  =20
   and institutions worldwide in early 1992 and again in 1994; published =
his
proof in Chinese in a journal called Potential Science in China in March
1992,=20
   and published it again in English in a journal Algebra, Group, =
Geometry
in the USA in 1994, all much earlier than Wiles claiming his final proof =
of

   Fermat's Last Theorem in 1995.
=20
   Jiang will arrive in London on June 2, attend the ceremony on June 5, =
and
return with me to Beijing on June 8.
=20
   Regarding your invitation, which Jiang most appreciates, I must =
explain
the following:
=20
   -- Jiang can write mathematical papers in English quite well, which =
are
most up to standard to be published.=20
   --  Jiang can also read mathematical papers with no great difficulty.
   --  Jiang, however, can not speak any English, and also can not
understand spoken English.
   --  He also has a very strong Hunan accent, thus many (if not most)
Chinese even have difficulty understanding his spoken Chinese.
=20
   Thus, if someone who can speak farely well English and the =
mathematical
terms, and can also understand his Chinese with a strong Hunan accent, =
then

   it would be very difficult to communicate with him.
=20
   Accordingly, I would like to propose the following:
=20
   -- Many of Jiang's papers are uploaded for anybody to visit at:
http://www.wbabin.net
=20
   -- We are also preparing more of his papers to be uploaded to the =
above
website.
=20
   -- You and your colleagues could review his papers, and outline a =
list of
topics you have greatest interest in, and list the main questions you =
have
on such  =20
   topics.
=20
   -- Jiang will study your outline of topics you have most interest, =
and
the questions you raise on these topics, and will prepare further
explanations on=20
   these questions, form them into a series of explainations, in Word =
format
or PowerPoint format, and forward back to you.
=20
   -- Upon reviewing his response, you could further consider if it =
would be
feasible for him to give some lectures/seminars at your university to
understand   =20
   his ideas by writing in English, but not speaking in English.
=20
   Best regards
   Chen I-wan
   Innovative Science Sociology researcher
   Advisor Chen I-wan website:
   Chinese version: http://sea3000.net/cheniwan
   English version: http://sea3000.net/cheniwan/e

Evet arkada=FElar ba=FEta s=F6yledi=F0im gibi dediklerime inanmak =
zorunda
de=F0ilsiniz. L=FCtfen kendiniz de ara=FEt=FDr=FDn. Belki ben de =
hatal=FD olabilirim.
Bir ispat=FDm yok.
Sonuna kadar okuyan herkese =E7ok te=FEekk=FCrler.